website stats
When I am Copyeditor General ...: Hans will be banned from the kitchen

Friday

Hans will be banned from the kitchen

I was excited to discover that Boston University offers a variety of food and wine sessions, including an intensive 14-week culinary arts program that includes some of the area's top chefs (Jaques Pepin! Ana Sortun! Barbara Lynch! Jody Adams!) on the faculty.

And then I realized why it might not be such a fun experience:


I'm not exactly sure what it means, but it doesn't sound particularly appetizing, does it?

And as we're already perusing the page, let's note the inconsistency in class size. First it's this:


And then it's this:


Copyeditor General's ruling: Good cooking is about attention to detail. I hope that's more important to the culinary instructors than it is to the BU website's editor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, I dunno, I guess I'd like to see what Hans looks like before deciding if it's appetizing or not --hehe.

Although, the class size being more than, oh, ONE, does increase the level of un-appetizing-ness, even if Hans is quite the catch!

LimeyG said...

Excellent point, Holly! They didn't provide a photo of Hans, unfortunately; maybe he would have been worth $11K ...

Add to Technorati Favorites